A bit of photography to cure writers blog

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

We've all been there. That dreaded writers block. Staring blankly at a screen, writing a few sentences just to furiously scrub them out again.

I've had countless experiences of this, and the accompanying feelings of guilt, frustration and helplessness that not even copious mugs of tea can cure. What I've found to be the best cure for this, is to go for a walk. Get a completely fresh head and just allow yourself to relax. Trust me- when you come back you'll either hopefully be brimming with innovative ideas, or at least have a head clear enough to come up with some.

Last week I was having one of those days, and so decided to grab my camera (my trust Nikon D3200) and head down to Alfriston for a walk. The light was absolutely incredible and I managed to take some beautiful photos...

Beautiful Alfriston walk



Beautiful Alfriston walk

Beautiful Alfriston walk

Beautiful Alfriston walkBeautiful Alfriston walk

Beautiful Alfriston walk


Beautiful Alfriston walk

Beautiful Alfriston walk

Beautiful Alfriston walk
These photos have now played inspiration for a future shoot on Seen in the City which I can't wait to share with you all!

Until next time,

Natasha
x

All images copyright to me. If you use, please credit and link accordingly.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images